Webinars for Participants
Check out these webinars to help you prepare for the DIA 2014 50th Annual Meeting!
- Archived Webinar with Sandra Kweder, Program Co-Chair
Did you miss the live webinar that was held Monday, May 12, with Sandra Kweder, Program Co-Chair? Here are links for the webinar and the accompanying slides:
- DIA 2014 50th Annual Meeting Chair and Speaker Webinar: This brief webinar provides next steps and instructions related to upcoming deadlines to submitting your presentation as well as what to expect onsite in San Diego. To access this recording, please click here.
Note: If you do not have any sound, right click on your sound icon at the bottom of your screen, select playback devices. Click on the head phones icon and select disable. Once you disable it, please re-access the link in order to hear the sound.
Announce Your Participation
There are several ways for speakers to announce their participation at this year’s DIA 2014 50th Annual Meeting. Visit these helpful hints and ideas to announce your presentation in this year’s program; whether via social media, a press release or on the official Annual Meeting Online Press Room.
Join the conversation at DIA (#dia2014) - Check out Signing Up for Twitter and be a part of the conversation. Check out this approximately 10-minute webinar to learn how to Twitter at a DIA Event.
Templates Available for PowerPoint Presentations
Instructions for uploading your presentation will be provided in an email. Please use these links for the appropriate template:
Speaker Registration is now open.* Confirmed chairs and speakers have a one-day registration for the day of their presentation, which provides access to all educational offerings, the exhibit hall, and all official registrant events (eg, coffee breaks, lunch in exhibit hall, reception(s), conference materials on the day of their program offering).
*Note: This registration policy does not apply to program participants who are full-time employees of government or academia.
By registering for the full conference at the special speaker rate of $295, chairs and speakers will have access to:
- Educational offerings scheduled Monday through Thursday
- Opening plenary with keynote speaker Jamie Heywood, Monday, June 16 at 2:30 pm
- Networking Reception on Monday, June 16, 4:15-6:00pm
- All presentations posted to the Annual Meeting Presentation website. Note: With a one-day registration, you only have access to presentations held on the day for which you are registered.
DIA’s normal cancellation policy applies to the speaker registration, and it is non-transferable.
|May 29, 2014
||First upload of presentations for attendee pre-availability opportunity. Compliant chairs and speakers will be entered into drawing to win (1) Kindle Fire HDX 7” Tablet, Wi-Fi, 16 GB.
|June 5, 2014
||Final upload of presentations
|June 9-13, 2014
||Chairs to review submitted presentations and to conduct follow-up calls or emails to speakers who have not submitted their presentation for review