Complimentary - From the Clinic to the CFO: Adaptive Trials and Financial Decision-Making
Jul 17 2014 11:00AM - Jul 17 2014 11:00PM | Online
This Solution Provider Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with Cytel.
As the risk, cost, and duration of clinical development have increased, large and small companies struggle with how to maximize the value of R&D investments. Conventionally-designed trials are often seen as a "black box" by senior management and investors, which has made it difficult to "make the case" internally for trial funding or secure external backing for clinical development.
Adaptive trials can bring clarity and optionality to R&D decision-making, but historically it’s been difficult for clinical development and finance professionals to "speak the same language" about the relationship between trial strategy and product value.
We’ll examine two actual cases that recently brought together adaptive approaches and financial analytics, demonstrating how these analyses foster better decision-making as well as increased strategic and financial flexibility for large and small sponsor companies.
This webinar will be broadcast in Eastern Time (ET)
Join us for this complimentary webinar!
Who Should Attend
- Senior R&D and corporate leaders seeking to maximize the value of development-stage programs
- Business development, finance, and program/project management professionals interested in potential opportunities to link financial value and trial design
- Clinical development/statistics professionals interested in understanding the broader strategic perspective
- All sponsor company development stakeholders, decision-makers
- Biopharma investment community, both firms and individual consultants
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Discuss how adaptive clinical trials can help balance time, cost and risk in clinical development
- Describe why balance is important to senior management and external investors across the drug development industry, from smaller biotechs to global pharma companies
- Discuss how large and small developers are using adaptive strategies to maximize the financial and strategic value of clinical programs, and communicate this value to key stakeholders
Registration for a Solution Provider Webinar is FREE! Sign up by using the Register Online button.
Registration Questions and Technical Support Day of Event
Toll Free 1.888.257.6457
Monday-Friday 8:30AM-8:00PM ET
Agenda Details and Event Logistics
In-Company Training Manager
Click here for minimum system requirements.
Technical Support Day of Event
Customer Service Department
Toll Free +1.888.257.6457
Unless otherwise disclosed, the statements made by speakers represent their own opinions and not necessarily those of the organization they represent, or that of the Drug Information Association. Speakers, agenda and CE information are subject to change without notice. Recording of any DIA educational material in any type of media is prohibited without prior written consent from DIA.