Included per each 100 square feet of booth space:
- 1 complimentary full-conference registration
- 3 complimentary exhibit booth personnel registrations
- 6’ skirted table
- 2 chairs
- Pipe and drape booth structure
Also included with each booth:
- Generic ID sign
- Complimentary used of the Exhibitor Invites® email system
- Listing in Browse Exhibitors portion of DIA 2014 50th Annual Meeting website and the DIA Annual Meeting Mobile App, including company summary and website link
- Listing in Exhibitor Directory portion of printed Final Program (deadline of Friday, May 2, 2014)
Additional expenses associated with the exhibit, including special booths, drayage, lights, phone, carpeting*, electrical connections, internet access, etc., will be the responsibility of the exhibitor.
Additional personnel required above those allotted per 10’ x 10’ must register as a full attendee incurring full registration fees.
*Aisle carpeting will be provided in the Exhibit Hall. Exhibiting companies are required to carpet their booths at their own expense. Carpeting may be ordered through Freeman by using the order forms included in the Exhibitor Service Manual (available March 2014).
Standard Exhibit Rate: $5,450 per 10’ x 10’ (100 sq. ft.)
Premium Location Exhibit Rate: $5,950 per 10’ x 10’ (100 sq. ft.)
Completed applications should be faxed to +1.703.563.2691 or emailed to DIAexhibits@jspargo.com
Craig Baker (Companies A-L)
Associate Director of Sales
Michele LaFrance (Companies M-Z)
Exhibit Sales Account Manager