The Drug Information Association (DIA) will host its 23rd Annual Electronic Document Management (EDM) Conference: Global Content Management in an Electronic World from February 16-19 in National Harbor, MD.
The DIA EDM Conference is the oldest and most respected event of its kind. This year’s conference will feature three parallel tracks focusing on core document management practices, including aspects of the changing evolution of eStandards, regulations, technology, and the growing volume of information generated along the drug development continuum. The four-day conference will:
- Feature a keynote address from Dr. Joshua M. Sharfstein, Principal Deputy Commissioner, Food and Drugs, FDA
- Discuss strategies for optimizing the management and repurposing of information across the enterprise for submissions to worldwide regulatory authorities,
- Explore how far our industry has progressed toward realizing the shared regulatory and industry goal of an e Only environment,
- Examine the shift from traditional paper records management toward a fully electronic document management system including eSignatures
- Discuss emerging standards and technologies via the EDM Reference Model
Regulatory Authority Day on February 18 will feature key FDA and EMEA officials who will provide insight into the future direction of CBER and CDER, International regulations, electronic clinical submissions, FDA regulatory operations. The day will conclude with an interactive FDA town hall session.
More than 40 companies will be on hand to showcase their product and services in the interactive exhibit hall.
Register for the 23rd Annual EDM Conference.
ABOUT THE DRUG INFORMATION ASSOCIATION (DIA)
DIA is a neutral, global, professional, member-driven association of nearly 18,000 biotechnology, pharmaceutical, academic, and regulatory professionals. Through our international educational offerings and myriad networking opportunities, DIA provides a global forum for knowledge exchange that fosters the innovation of products, technologies, and services to improve health and well being worldwide. Headquarters are in Horsham, PA, USA, with offices in Basel, Switzerland, Tokyo, Japan, Mumbai, India, and Beijing, China.
Contact: Joe Krasowski