DIA today announces a partnership with Intellego to provide its Zenosis library of eLearning modules to professionals from around the world who are involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and related health care products.
Zenosis is an Internet-based learning-on-demand provider that incorporates the following essential components:
- Instructionally designed eLearning courses that ensure that the learning objectives of the organisation are fully met
- A growing international curriculum that is supported and endorsed by the appropriate industry experts, regulators and leaders in their fields
Zenosis eLearning modules include:
- Variations to Marketing Authorisation in Europe
- Registration of Monoclonal Antibodies
- The ANDA: Requirements for Obtaining FDA Approval for a Generic Product in the USA
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics in Drug Registration
“Zenosis content provides the quality standard in the regulatory and compliance space,” says Intellego Chairman Angus Forrest. “Our partnership with DIA will enable us to deepen our market position on a global basis.”
DIA eLearning modules can easily accommodate employee learning with 24/7 access. DIA courses are instructionally engineered for effective, interactive, and self-paced learning. DIA eLearning modules include:
- Clinical Investigator eLearning Program
- Medical Communications eLearning Certificate Program
“DIA continues to set the benchmark for adult learning, says DIA Worldwide Executive Director Paul Pomerantz.. “Through our highly-valued partnership with Intellego’s Zenosis library, we have expanded our portfolio of knowledge solutions that enable professionals from around the world to learn and succeed in an effective, self-paced environment.”
DIA is a neutral, global, professional, member-driven association of nearly 18,000 professionals involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and related health care products. Through our international educational offerings and myriad networking opportunities, DIA provides a global forum for knowledge exchange that fosters the innovation of products, technologies, and services to improve health and well being worldwide. Headquarters are in Horsham, PA, USA, with offices in Basel, Switzerland, Tokyo, Japan, Mumbai, India, and Beijing, China.
Founded in 2002, with a head office based in London, UK, Intellego is a constituent part of the Alternative Investment Market (AIM). Intellego offers a range of solutions to help organisations meet compliance & regulatory requirements, increase productivity and reduce costs.