Call for Student Poster Abstracts!
Opens Monday, August 4
Deadline Tuesday, March 31
The Student Poster Program is an opportunity for eligible students to present research results to a diverse group of scientific professionals who are actively involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and healthcare related products.
One complimentary meeting registration to attend the DIA 2015 51st Annual Meeting for one listed author
- A maximum of three nights’ hotel accommodations (room and tax only) at the DIA assigned hotel
- One round trip, coach airline ticket to Washington DC
- Up to $50 per day reimbursement for meeting-related expenses for a maximum of three days
- One-year student membership to DIA
- Accepted abstracts will also be published in the Annual Meeting Final Program and posted on the DIA website. Additional publication opportunities may be available as we encourage all accepted abstract authors to prepare a manuscript for submission to either Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science (TIRS), DIA’s scholarly peer-reviewed journal or the Global Forum, DIA association member news magazine.
Submission Guidelines and Details Now Available
DIA’s Student Poster Program: How Students Can Share their Work at the DIA 2015 51st Annual Meeting
A pre-recorded presentation.
The opportunity to attend DIA was beneficial in multiple ways. First, I had the chance to showcase my research – this was invaluable – because senior colleagues ask quite thought provoking questions which will certainly be of major help when writing up the paper. Second, I attended excellent sessions, which were practical and educational.... Third, DIA was a great networking opportunity. I have made links with my peers and also with senior colleagues....
2014 Poster Presenter
Sarah-Jo Sinnott, MPharm, MPSI
University College Cork,
Questions? Contact email@example.com