Cookies and the DIA Web Site
- Creating or logging in to your account
- Joining DIA or registering for events
- Making purchases
- Submitting or managing abstracts
- Providing personalized content based on your professional interests
- Preserving your preferences for language and region
- Taking other steps that requires authenticating your identity
If you disable cookies, most of the above functionality will not be available.
Disabling Cookies in Major Browsers
Here are links to directions for disabling cookies in major browsers.
If these directions are not sufficient for disabling cookies, you can try searching the web for “disable cookies” plus your browser name and version number, or contact your IT department.
Duke-Margolis’ Gregory W. Daniel Named New Editor-In-Chief of DIA’s Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science
Gregory W. Daniel, PhD, MPH, RPh, Clinical Professor, Fuqua School of Business, and Deputy Director, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy, has been appointed the new editor-in-chief of Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science (TIRS), the Association’s flagship, peer-reviewed, scientific journal covering all aspects of healthcare product discovery, development, and regulation.
DIA Europe 2019 annual meeting heads to Vienna, Austria in February