More Articles Back to Article
- Vaccine makers to produce human bird flu vaccines
- Automated stem cell production system undergoes testing
- FDA OKs Novartis' low-grade glioma drug combo for kids
- Grants support biomanufacturing partnerships in Australia
- Takeda Oncology aims for more partnership to grow its pipelines
Vaccine makers to produce human bird flu vaccines
GSK, Moderna and CSL Seqirus are developing or testing human vaccines against the highly pathogenic subtype of avian influenza that has killed a record number of birds in an ongoing outbreak, and Sanofi says it is ready to begin production of a vaccine. Most wealthy countries have long-standing contracts that would claim most vaccine doses in the event of a human bird flu outbreak, while the World Health Organization has signed contracts with 14 manufacturers for 10% of their vaccines straight off the production line in the event of a flu pandemic. Reuters (3/20)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!