Who are DIA Members?
- An unparalleled network of professionals from 80 countries, all working in or supporting the life sciences and healthcare fields
- Global professionals convening from academic institutions, patient groups, regulatory, research and development, payers, clinical development and commercial areas, medical affairs, and more
- Active change-makers eager to discuss the issues of today and chart a path for tomorrow
How Do DIA Members Benefit?
RELATIONSHIP BUILDING OPPORTUNITIES
Engage with us at over 60 interdisciplinary and topic-specific conferences that occur across the globe each year. DIA Members benefit from exclusive registration rates across all events and trainings.
KNOWLEDGE and INSIGHTS
Access cutting-edge thinking across DIA's vast array of both publicly available and member-only publications:
Unlimited access to 6,000+ collaborators across over 20 topic-specific DIA Communities. Find answers to real-time questions, access interactive webinars, request feedback on work, and nurture collaborative relationships.
Sample Communities include:
- Regulatory Affairs Community
- Clinical Trial Disclosure Community
- Document & Records Management Community
- Emerging Professionals & Students Community
Utilizing a blended curriculum, DIA's Learning platform of face-to-face trainings, online learning programs, and customized group offerings, delivers best-in-class education to professionals looking to advance their careers by improving their skills.
DIA members don't just participate, they engage, act, and motivate:
- Volunteer for one of 100 plus opportunities that showcase your professional leadership while giving back to the greater healthcare community
- Write and submit articles to see your work peer reviewed and published
- Demonstrate your expertise through thought provoking speaking engagements and presentations
“As an active member of DIA for more than two decades, I find DIA special, with its core values and focus on helping to bring safe and effective therapies to those who need them.”Join Now
Dr. Atsushi Tsukamoto
“DIA is a very unique opportunity for me to both express my opinions and listen to the opinions of my colleagues across regulatory, industry and academia. We all get together to discuss important topics very openly and freely. Plus, it’s fun!"
“There were a few of her patients who were victims of substance abuse, and seeing how my aunt provided care for them inspired me to discover methods to treat victims such as these with a career in pharmacy.”Learn More